Latest site posts:

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

DirecTV Subscribers Can Get Showtime for $10.99 per Month and a $75 Visa Gift Card After Paying for Three Months - Potential Money-Maker

DirecTV is offering current subscribers Showtime channels for $10.99 per month.

The kicker of this deal, however, is the $75 Visa gift card that can be obtained after three months of paid Showtime service.

If played right, this could be an approximately $40 money-maker.

Here are the details of this DirecTV/Showtime promotion and how to make money on the deal.

DirecTV/Showtime Subscription Promotion

As with anything DirecTV-related, I'd be aware that actually receiving all the benefits associated with this promotion with no follow-up efforts on your part might be wishful thinking.

That warning aside, here's how to take advantage of this promo.

You can call 1-833-708-0001 (Monday - Saturday 9am-5pm Eastern Time) and request the Showtime $10.99 per month deal with a $75 Visa prepaid card after paying for three months. Be sure to mention the visa gift card and get the customer service rep to confirm it's part of the deal. This won't guarantee anything, but it's a smart move to ensure it's part of what you're signing up for.

You can also use the link below to sign-up online. However, this link - while official - doesn't mention the $75 gift card. It's a gamble that you'll have the gift card attached to your Showtime promo if you sign-up online.

DirecTV Showtime $10.99 per Month Deal Link

Here's the fine print associated with this promo:

• Sign-up for Showtime and you get a $75 prepaid card after three (3) months of paid service.
  • All qualified $75 claims will be paid in the form of a $75 Visa prepaid card.
  • Offer expires 12/31/2021.
  • To receive your $75 prepaid card, visit showtimeattrebate.com and complete the official form and upload your three months paid service bill dated between 1/1/20 and 12/31/21 indicating you have paid your Showtime subscription.
  • Minimum of 3 months Showtime subscription required.
  • Limit of one Showtime offer per household in any 12-month period.
  • Cannot be combined with any other Showtime offer.
  • Prepaid card will be mailed within 8-12 weeks after the receipt of documentation.

Previous Showtime Subscribers

I guess, technically, if you've paid for three months of Showtime - with this sign-up deal or not - over the past year-plus (the beginning date appears to be 1/1/20) you could submit your bill showing a paid subscription and get this gift card deal.

But, if you haven't yet subscribed to Showtime, and just want to take advantage of a - potential - money-making deal, sign-up using the processes noted above, pay for three months of Showtime ($32.97 + tax) and then cancel, submit your receipt to the linked rebate site above along with a completed form and you should get a $75 Visa prepaid card.

Will It Work?

Will this deal work? I don't know for sure. Considering how DirecTV / AT&T can be with follow-through, I'd be hesitant to give this deal a try unless you were going to subscribe to Showtime anyway.

But, if that's the case, then I'd definitely keep my three paid bills and take the few minutes...maybe more...to submit the rebate form.

How about you? Will you be giving this DirecTV / Showtime deal a try?